|Registry:||San Cristobal, Galapagos|
|Length Overall:||100 ft (30.5 m)|
|Beam:||22 ft (6.7 m)|
||14 passengers in 7 air-conditioned rooms on upper and lower decks, all with private bathrooms and showers. Up to 8 crew and 2 guides in crews' quarters.|
Tenders: Rigid hull inflatables (2), used for passenger transport and diver pickup
Accessories: Diving platform, air tanks, weights and weight belts.
• First Aid Kit.
• D.A.N. Oxygen System with 100% demand.
• Automatic Fire and Smoke Detection System.
• Manual Fire Extinguishers and Fire Fighting
• Drills and Procedures conducted by crew.
• 406 EPIRB - Emergency Position Indicating Radio
• Safety Flags and Dive Alerts.
• Life rafts.
• Life Jackets with lights and whistles for all
passengers and crew.
• Full Complement of Safety and Rescue Equipment.